Set for April 2nd, 2018!!
From $25 to $35
This applies to those first time applicants over 16, children under 16 and applicants who re-apply after reporting their past one being lost or stolen.
This does NOT apply to those adults eligible to renew their passport by mail.
Here is the TSA link for more info!
I am really excited to continue to learn more about the Sandals & Beaches resorts and to share all of that info to you along the way!
Every so often I will pick a Resort to highlight or one of their many amazing discounts or deals and post on my blog.
I’ll have post number one on my site by the end of today!
Here’s to learning all the ways to get our relax on and let others do the work for us! 😉
Here are just a few of the reasons that it pays to have a Travel Agent on your side:
- Financial savings! They can usually help you find the best deals and/or help you stay within in or even sometimes under your budget!
- Time savings! Instead of you have to do all of the searching and digging they do it for you!
- During trip Assistance– if something should come up during or even before your travel your agent is there to help ease some of the pain and help where they can.
- It doesn’t cost you any extra for their services! That is correct! A travel agents business is FREE to you when you book your travel through them.
And here are just a few reasons you should use an Marvelous Mouse Travels Agent:
- Team work! If I am not sure about something I have a whole team standing behind me to help figure it out for YOU!
- Onsite training- at MMT we are continually working on doing onsite trainings together. Just this year we did a Disney Cruise as a company. We truly learn so much together doing this for our clients!
- NO RUMORS or FALSE ADVERTISMENTS! We are always up front, honest and looking out for the best interest of our clients.
- FUN! We want to make sure that your vacations are as much fun as they are budget friendly and organized!!
- THANKFUL! We are all truly blessed to do what we do and show it in our work ethic.
**Sara- Marvelous Mouse Travels Facebook page **
Marvelous Mouse Travels